When it comes to marketing technology, it seems like “user-friendly” isn’t the norm. In a small business when you’re wearing multiple hats, you simply don’t have time for a steep learning curve to get your message out.
That’s why a simple, straight-forward interface is important to us at Retriever. Whether you are tech savvy or technophobic, Retriever is quick to learn and takes only minutes to program.
In the video above, we walk you through the Retriever platform and show you just how simple it is to create a Retriever playlist for your screens. You don’t have to worry about hard to navigate menus, hidden features, or confusing features: everything is right where you’d expect it to be.
A few great features you’ll find with Retriever Digital Signage to help you get the message out:
- Publish immediately, or schedule to publish and unpublish, so you don’t have to maintain it daily
- Maintain your company’s brand guidelines with customizable colors for most of our built-in backgrounds
- Add videos, photos, and customize text on our pre-made slides, or upload your own finished slide (formatted to 16:9)
- Easily duplicate slides from one playlist to another
- Instantly publish to all your screens with the press of a button, regardless of whether they’re on site or off site
- Built-in alert screen available for each playlist that will override your playlist’s settings
If you’re ready to adopt straightforward and easy to use communications technology for your small business, we can help. Contact us here to set up a conversation.